Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Week of 11/5/18 - 11/9/18

I know I’m very early with my blog this week, but I’ll be flying out to
Charleston this evening for my daughter’s wedding. I’ll be back in the
classroom on Tuesday.

Thank you to the wonderful moms who are planning and carrying out our
Halloween party.  I know it will be amazing!!  Be safe out there when
Trick-or-treating!!





Coming Up Next Week:

Spelling:  A new set of spelling words and a menu will be going home on
Monday.  Homework is due on or before 11/16.

Reading & Language Arts:  We’ll talk about myths this week, particularly
King Midas and his golden touch.  

Please make sure your child is reading!   You should be getting your
November logs shortly.

Social Science: Exciting news!!  We’ll be starting our new Science
curriculum, “Amplify,” on Tuesday.  
Mrs. Klacza's Math Class:  Our Unit 3 assessment will be on 11/9.  The
pretest/study guide will go home on Monday, 11/5. That will be due back
on Thursday, 11/8.  

Important Dates:  
10/31 - Halloween Parade & Party
11/21-11/23 - Thanksgiving break

Have a terrific weekend!



No comments: