Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of School!

Welcome to third grade and to the first edition of Klacza Klips!  It was great seeing you all at Open House.  We had perfect attendance!!  

I look forward to seeing all my parents on Wednesday for Curriculum Night.  It will start at 6:30 and go about an hour. 

Please have your child bring in their completed Information Sheets as soon as possible.   I still owe a couple parents a blank one and will send it home on Monday.   You know who you are :)

Last but not least, please send in a hanger and one of your child's tee-shirts for a project we are planning.  We will need them by Tuesday.  The shirts will be returned and will not be altered in any way.  You will get them back after Curriculum Night.  

Have a great weekend and I will see all of my third graders on Monday morning!  

Mrs Klacza

No comments: